1. For post graduate course M.A. (MCJ) - Graduation from any stream with min 45% marks.
2. For under graduate courses B.A. (MCJ) & B.A. (IJ) – Minimum 10+2 with min. 45% marks.
3. Basic computer literacy.
4. Basic understanding of English language for relevant course.
Process of Admission
1. Registration for Entrance Examination.
2. Entrance examination on schedule dates.
3. Group Discussion & Personal Interview (wherever applicable)
4. Declaration of results of Entrance examination.
5. Scrutiny of students and admission.
6. Government Scholarship is available to eligible candidates.
Courses Affiliated to Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, Aurangabad
|Sr No||Course||Duration||Eligibility Criteria||Intake Capacity||Admission Procedure|
|1||MA (MCJ)||02 years||Any graduation with min 45%||60||CET|
|2||BA (MCJ)||03 years||(10+20) min with 45%||40||GD+PI|
|3||BA (IJ) UNESCO syllabus||03 years||(10+2) min with 45%||60||GD + PI|
* IJ – International Journalism