Mission:- To provide current and recent information, quality services to enhance knowledge and to instill thirst for learning among students, which will enable them to develop an integrated personality and motivate them for valuable contribution to the society in future.
The CJMC Library is having seating capacity of 60 students and it is always full of students during preparatory period and examination. The library is holding 5050 book with more than 3059 titles, 435 reference volumes (251 dissertation) ,221 CDs with 56 film DVDs, 28 magazines, 16 national and international journals, 23 newspaper and as concerned to E-Resources 40,000+ e-journals, 34 e-databases.
• Books Lending Service
• KRC (Library) Software
• Digital Resource Centre
• Reference Section
• Use of Bar Code Technology
• Online Public Access Catalogue (OPAC)
• Reading Room Facilities
• Inter-Library Loan Services (MGM campus)
• Reprography Services
• Current Awareness Service
• Project Reports
• Institutional Publications (Staff & Student)
• e-Journals & e-Magazines
• Open Access Journals
• NEWS Clipping Services
• Audio / Video Collections (CDs, DVDs, etc.)
• Any member who enters the KRC will sign the “KRC Visitor Register”.
• Do not carry your personal belongings like bags, issued books, personal books files and folders etc. in the KRC stack room keep them at the property counter.
• The KRC will be opened at 09.30am & will be closed at 05.00pm.
• All members are required to maintain discipline in the KRC.
• Rs. 60/- will be charged extra in case library card is lost.
• Home Issue:-Students are allowed to carry Two (2) books at home on presentation of KRC card for one week.
• Issued books must be submitted on or before submission date. If a book is not returned within the time the student will be charged a fine of Rs. 2/- per book per day.
• For Marking, Underlining, on the text, under the books, a penalty of Rs 100/- will be charged to the student or copy will be replaced.
• If a book is found town, penalty of Rs 200/- will be charged to the student and he should replace the book with new copy.
• If the book is lost by student, he will have paid 1.5 times the price of the book +late fine for the number of days as applicable.
• Reading Room Issue: - The students will be issued two books on the ID card.
• The books issued in the reading room should be returned on the same day after reading, or before closing of KRC at 05.00pm. Book will not be carried home. Incase book is returned on next day a fine of Rs. 50/-per book will be charged.
• The students should write “In Time” and Signature in reading room entry register. While leaving the reading room “Out Time” should mentioned.
• Members will observe library discipline i.e. they will not talk loudly in the library and not disturb others. KRC property books will not be mishandled and damaged in any case.
• Obey the rules and instructions given by library staff.
|Working Hours:-||09.00am to 05.00pm|
|Circulation Timing: -||10:00am to 01:00pm &|
02:00pm to 04.30pm
|Lunch period :-||01.00pm to 02.00pm|
• KRC – Committee
• Year 2017-2018
|Sr. No.|| ||Position|
|1||Dr Rekha Shelke||Chairman (Principal)|
|2||Lalita G Pawar||Librarian ( Secretary)|
|3||Dr Asha Deshpande||Member(Faculty)|
|4||Dr Vishakha Garkhedkar||Member(Faculty)|
|6||Deshmukh R||Member (BAMCJ)|
|7||Joshi S||Member (IJ)|
|8||Kulkarni A||Member (MA)|