Training & Placements
The college has a dedicated network to assist the placement of our PG students. We assist the placement in media industry in various streams such as Print Media, TV and Radio Media, Web portals, Public relation industry, Advertising, Graphic Designing & much more related areas. The aim behind our placement assistance is to minimize the struggle through target hitting by professional help. Our courses are designed to develop professionals for their respective industries, who will be heading for responsibilities on joining.
The college also has internships tie-up programs with many media houses which promote students skill development professionally. The college assists the students not only for Aurangabad but also forward them to metros. However the placement for a given student entirely depends upon his own talent, intellectual abilities and hard work and thus can not be guaranteed. Our 80 % students of PG final year have been placed in media industry and the ratio is growing sustainably.
Top media channels, production houses, Ad and PR agencies, research organizations and companies have already visited our campus for recruitment. CJMC have a dedicated placement cell which assists students in getting appropriate placements. The placement team is actively involved in targeting the right job profiles for students which would be in sync with their abilities and facilitate their long term career planning.
Current Openings16th May 2018 - interview of selected candidates for ETV Bharath, Hyderabad
RJ at Radio Mirchi 98.3 Aurangabad
One year Internship at Saamana Online, Mumbai
Internship at ETV Bharath, Hyderabad for BA MCJ and IJ Second Year Student
Students Placement1. Appasaheb Shelke - Web Copy Editor, Mi Marathi news
2. Abhinay Deshpande – Correspondent at Hyderabad, Daily Telangana Today
3. R ucha Kale – PRO, Kotak Mahindra Bank, Mumbai
4. Nimisha Dharurkar – RJ, Radio Mirchi, Aurangabad
5. Mohini Vaishnav – Copy Editor, Divya Marathi Web, Aurangabad
6. Neha Pimple – Reporter, MCN News Channel, Aurangabad
7. Vidya Kalunkhe – Copy editor, Divya Marathi Web, Aurangabad
8. Samadhan Bharti – PRO, Aurangabad
9. Ravi Jaiswal – Assistant Producer, Zee 24 Taas, Mumbai
10. Harshvardhan Shahi – Freelance reporter, Times of India, Aurangabad
11. Snehal Mahadik - Event Co- ordinator, Sakal, Pune
12. Shraddha Deshmukh – Senior Advt. Translator,Free Press Journal, Mumbai
13. Shivani Shete – RJ, Radio Mirchi, Aurangabad
14. Gaurav Pawar – PRO, Aurangabad