Admission Open 2019-20
1. For post graduate course M.A. (MCJ) - Graduation from any stream with min 45% marks.
2. For under graduate courses B.A. (MCJ) & B.A. (IJ) – Minimum 10+2 with min. 45% marks.
3. Basic computer literacy.
4. Basic understanding of English language for relevant course.
Process of Admission
1)Download Application Form 2019-20
2)Fill up The Form
3)Pay Entrance Test Fee
Transfer Rs.1000/- Entrance Test Fee at Following Bank Details
IDBI Bank Account No : 007610400689540
IFSC : IBKL0000076
Branch Address: Raghbir Chambers, Vidya Nagar, Jalna Road Aurangabad.
Fee Receipt Must be mail to email@example.com and compulsory at the time of Selection Workshop
1. Registration for Entrance Examination.
2. Entrance examination on schedule dates.
3. Group Discussion & Personal Interview (wherever applicable)
4. Declaration of results of Entrance examination.
5. Scrutiny of students and admission.
6. Government Scholarship is available to eligible candidates.
Courses Affiliated to Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, Aurangabad
|Sr No||Course||Duration||Eligibility Criteria||Intake Capacity||Admission Procedure|
|1||MA (MCJ)||02 years||Any graduation with min 45%||60||CET|
|2||BA (MCJ)||03 years||(10+2) min with 45%||40||GD+PI|
|3||BA (IJ) UNESCO syllabus||03 years||(10+2) min with 45%||60||GD + PI|
* IJ – International Journalism